along with the soffit underneath. First, I made a set of stamps for the leaves:
so I went all around the vardo on my scaffolding, stamping the leaves arcross the black boards, then I added the rest of the flowers.
Finally, I gave it all a quick coat of clear acrylic. I had done that on the roof, and it makes it so much easier just to brush dirt off.
Then this past week, I decided to do the black part under the ledges as well. I started by stenciling in gold, then went through the same process with leaf stamps and flowers.
I finished this off with a quick coat of clear acrylic as well. I'm really happy with the way these came out. Subtle but at least there's something going on down in this area.
We also got the top windows installed, and got catches to hold them closed.
We moved it off the driveway in front of the garage to the backyard, because this week, we're having Parker coming to visit! He needs all that area for playing with his trucks, his train and his batman car!
Today, we went to the beach and went on a whale-watching cruise. We didn't see any whales, but we did have fun on the boat ride and also we saw a lot of dolphins! We all have sunburns now that our day is over, but we had a good time. Tomorrow it the San Diego Zoo!