Monday, April 14, 2014

Grandson visit!

I was so happy to have my little grandson come and visit for a few days during spring break.  He's an action-packed bundle of fun, and we enjoyed having him out!


The things that grandma and grandpa let him get away with!  Here he is treating the fridge like monkey bars.



At home, one of his favorite things to play with is a paint roller, since his mom and dad are painting the living room.  So we cut one down so Parker had a Parker-sized paint roller!  he loved rolling everything with it.  He also dipped it into the pool in the backyard so he could drip it on everything.

We also cut down a swiffer to a Parker-sized swiffer, because that's one of his other favorite toys, but somehow I didn't get any shots of that.

He figured out that the table had a perfect perch at just his height!

He's such a happy little guy, and we had a ton of fun with him!

chasing bubbles around the backyard --
and of course, a visit to the beach!  The time sure flew by way too fast -- can't wait until I get to see him again in June!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Laurie, what a little darling. I bet you loved every minute of his visit. I can't wait to go and visit my two little grands. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Blogging tips